It’s Not Just You – We Aren’t Talking Enough ADHD and Hormones
There are so many things I wish I had known about hormones and ADHD earlier. Hormones play such a fundamental role in the human body, deeply impacting a woman’s life at all of her life stages.
In this ebook, I provide basic information on:
- How ADHD relates to hormones, menopause, pregnancy, and more.
- What to do if you’re experiencing life difficulties related to ADHD and hormones.
It’s a compilation of the best interviews I’ve had after talking to experts and patients about ADHD and hormones for more than a year, with chapters including:
- ‘Twice Nothing’: A Conversation With Dr. Sandra Kooij
- No, It’s Not Alzheimer’s
- Why We Don’t Know More By Now
- When You Can’t (or Choose Not To) Medicate
- Creating a ‘Prosthetic Environment’
- ADHD & Hormone Replacement Therapy
- A Radical Conversation for ADHD Women With Sari Solden
If you’re new to the topic of ADHD and hormones, these summaries of my most impactful conversations are for you.